The free, online 5-day Early Childhood Leadership conference provides early childhood educators and leaders worldwide with hands-on professional development experience sharing around 4 thematic topics.
KidsOnline has registered to take part in the conference, and all KidsOnline’s partner kindergartens in Vietnam are also strongly encouraged to register their representatives to this enriching learning and constructive discussion event.
The Early Childhood Leadership Conference (12 – 16 February) hosted by Chanie Wilschanski of DiscoverED, is a 5-day online event that is structured to help educators come together to build a school of excellence.
The conference is organized into four different topics:
- Motivating and engaging teachers
- Encouraging a culture of innovation and creativity
- The journey of finding a mentor and a supportive professional learning network
- Marketing and branding
- Using social media to connect with parents
- Communicating your center’s mandate through branding
- Creating a website that will encourage school tour bookings
- Reggio Inspired Work
- Building an atelier on a budget
- The importance of documentation for learning journeys
- Bringing nature into the classroom
- Parent Partnership
- Connecting the dots between learning in school and at home
- Productive communication with parents
- Creating a positive classroom culture
For more details and to sign up for the conference for free, check out the Early Childhood Leadership Conference’s page today.
TRIPLE REFUND TO KINDERGARTENS DISTRESSED BY COVID-19
NOW AVAILABLE ON KIDSONLINE
with UNICEF Vietnam’s ‘1-minute green’ video challenge
Sign up for
kindergarten demo KidsOnline